Environmental Health and Safety Policy
To provide environmental, health and safety protection and information to its employees, customers, the community and others by:
- Management Commitment: to provide a safe work environment and adequate training for all employees.
- Regulatory Management and Compliance: to comply and, at times, exceed federal, state and local requirements with regards to environment health and safety.
- Environmental Protection: to conserve natural resources and reduce the potential environmental burden of our processes and products.
- Community Support: to expand our knowledge and understanding of the effect of our business practices on the surrounding community.
- Controls and Audit: to ensure that this Policy is periodically reviewed and applied to all of our processes and operations.