supplier diversity POLICY
Ebara Technologies Inc. recognizes the importance of having a diverse and inclusive supply chain. We are committed to collaborating with diverse suppliers that bring ingenuity and new perspective along with best in class products at competitive pricing.
We invite you to contact us to find out more about our supplier diversity program and discuss the following requirements to participate in the program.
Supplier Qualification Requirements:
Classification: Suppliers should fall within the following classifications and at least be 51% owned, operated, and controlled with U.S. or Legal Resident Alien status.
- Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-owned Business Enterprise (VBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender (LGBT)
- Disabled-owned Business Enterprise
Certification: Suppliers that fall within aforementioned classification are required to be certified by a 3rd party agency such as:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- United State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APAAC)
- Native American Chamber of Commerce (NACC)
- Vets First Certification Program (for veteran-owned small businesses)
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN, for disabled-owned small businesses)
Contact if you need more information via email@example.com.