Solve hard problems and make an impact. If you’d like to work with advanced technology and put your mechanical skills to the test, we’d love to hear from you.
FIELD SERVICE TECH
This individual will install and maintain semiconductor manufacturing equipment with quality and precision.
Under direct supervision, performs client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking
- Services equipment and/or products at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups.
- Flexibility- Willing and able to work hours and days outside of the assigned work schedule. This cover shifts such as nights and weekends. Advance notice regarding change on work schedule shall be provided at the earliest opportunity but cannot be guaranteed at all times.
- Ability to interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.
- Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system.
- Perform preventive maintenance with little supervision.
- Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS-NON-EBARA EQUIPMENT
INTEL shall be responsible ensuring that all required training and training materials are provided to ETI Field Service Technicians and completed before Field Service Technician starts the service work.
- Check Valve Replacement
- E-Doc Servicing
- Non-Ebara Parts ordering
- Non-Ebara PM set-up and takedown
- Chiller Servicing
- Non-Ebara Equipment
- The ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted from the floor to waist level.
- The ability to read and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams.
- The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- High School or AS Associate of Science degree in Electronics or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Two (2) to Six (6) years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
- Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including software packages such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
- Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.