High Capacity Turbomolecular Pumps – New MK-R Maglev Series
Ebara’s new ‘MK-R’ series offers a more compact form factor with enhanced performance.
Our proven multi-process capable active axis ‘MK’ series maglevs with integrated controller are now available with separate rack mount controller option.
The new energy efficient ETC controller takes full advantage of the MK’s robust rotor design and when paired, results in up to 60% increase in pump performance with class leading throughputs.
This offers system vacuum designers a cost effective solution reducing quantity of turbo pumps for inline systems with production gains.
- Extended performance from 1650l/s – 4200l/s
- High compression ratios for light gases
- Increased Argon throughputs for next gen coating systems
- Corrosive versions with temperature control module for harsh chemistries
- 5 axis Active Maglev Bearing technology driven by onboard or rack mount controller
- Now offering high speed EtherCat communications (MK/MK-R series)
Available in various configurations to suit your application.