The Model ESA70W dry vacuum pump is utilized in light-gas application where large-volume light-gas pumping is observed such as MOCVD with smaller ESA models best suited for light gas pumping.
- 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz, Dual Voltage 200VAC or 400VAC
- Alternate Exhaust Configurations for Organic Solvents
- Optional NiResist Cast Material for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Idle Mode (Green Energy Mode)
- Hardware: Seismic Brackets
- Pump Systems – Integrated Rack Solutions
- Pump Installation Lifts
- Reusable Shipping Crates
Typical applications for ESA dry pumps include medium to light duty process such as hydrogen handling, large load-lock applications that require the best vacuum performance and optimum uptime. It is ideal for replacing our legacy A Series EBARA Model A70W dry vacuum pumps.