Typical applications for the Model ESR200W dry vacuum pump include load locks, SEM, Etch, CVD, PVD, ashing and ion implant processes that require the best vacuum performance and optimum uptime.
- NiResist Cast Material for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Alternate Exhaust Thermal Configurations (Process Dependent)
- On Tool Configurations Models
- ESD Resistance
- Idle Mode (Green Energy Mode)
- Hardware: Seismic Brackets
- Pump Systems – Integrated Rack Solutions
- Pump Installation Lifts
- Reusable Shipping Crates
The ESR Series vacuum pumps achieve a low cost of ownership by integrating precision machining, multiple pumping stages, improved DC motors and intelligent controls for throttle adjustments and idle mode utilizations.