Please note that you have a choice whether or not to provide Personal Information to us. However, if you decide not to provide us with certain information, you may not be able to receive certain information from us that may otherwise benefit you.
- Personal Information Collected and Purpose of Use
- The Personal Information that you may choose to submit to us via this Website includes information you enter in the “contact us” fields including your name, company name, email address, phone number, address, as well as any other information as specified in fields that you may choose to complete.
- Purpose of use of Personal Information
We will use Personal Information that you submit to us only for the following purposes (the “Permitted Purposes”);
- To respond to your questions, orders or inquiries;
- To provide information or promote sales of products of Ebara Group Companies;
- To edit or receive feedback from the Website.
- Limitation of Purpose of Use
Unless legally required, we will not use your Personal Information other than as necessary to fulfill the Permitted Purposes without your consent.
- Disclosure to the Group Companies
We may disclose Personal Information to other Ebara Group Companies listed on our website, including both domestic and overseas, when we are required to do so in order to perform our business activities in collaboration with the Ebara Group Companies or in the course of performing business activities. In such cases, we may only disclose Personal Information for the Permitted Purposes.
- Disclosure to Other Third Parties
Additionally, we may disclose Personal Information to certain trusted third party service providers, including both domestic and overseas, where necessary to carry out our business operations. However, unless legally required, we will not disclose Personal Information to third parties other than for the Permitted Purposes without informing you and taking any necessary steps in advance as required under applicable law. In no event will we sell or rent Personal Information to a third party without your express consent.
- Disclosure to the Group Companies
- Management and Safeguarding of Personal Information
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to manage and safeguard your Personal Information so as not to divulge it to any third party for any usage or purpose other than the Permitted Purposes. However, despite the security procedures we employ, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee the security of information that you transmit to us via the Internet.
- Encryption of Personal Information
We encrypt Personal Information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, if the Personal Information provided by you to us is to be communicated between servers installed via the Internet. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you relating to the Personal Information encrypted by us using SSL technology.(On pages that have been protected by using SSL technology, the URL will change from “http://” to “https://” accordingly. A key-shaped icon will be displayed in the web browser.)
Certain browsers may provide individuals with the ability to communicate that they wish not to be tracked while browsing on the Internet. We currently do not respond to such “Do Not Track” signals. Additionally, we do not currently enable third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses this Website.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us